The brand new EasyBrake has arrived. Nearly a thousand changes, bug fixes and several new features.
1. The most important new feature is: the online video support. Download and convert videos from YouTube, Metacafe (Metacafe Pro required), Dailymotion, Blip.tv, Escapistmagazine, Thedailyshow, Colbertnation, MTV, NBA, Youku, Collegehumor, ustream.tv and more.
The download process is very simple:
That's all. EasyBrake download it (in the best quality). If you want EasyBrake convert and compress this movie. Simple, isn't it?
2. The Zip & Split function: sometimes you need to compress files and splits them. This is no longer a problem. Just choose the size of the slices, add your password for the archive and convert! The compression method is lighting fast, the encryption strength are: 128/192/256 bit AES.
3. New subtitle options: burn, default, and external.
4. Default folder option: you can define the default output folder (for normal and online videos too). If you do not select a folder, the default output directory will be:
5. MediaInfo about media file: this is a very simple but useful options, if you select a file EasyBrake creates a detailed analysis of it. Of course, this can also be saved in a simple text file.
6. Bitrate Round and Increment function: basically EasyBrake increases, reducing the bitrate by 100. Click the +100 label to increase (+1000, +10000, + 100000) the bitrate. The Bitrate Round is a problem solving. Sometimes the bitrate is not a round number (2000) for example 2013. So far, the user does not know what to do, because the Bitrate Edit is read-only. Now you can just click the right mouse button on this Bitrate Edit and choose the Round Bitrate command.
7. Added Finnish, Ukrainian, Dutch translation
8. More supported and tested formats (62+)
9. Optimizations and fixes.